Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We're jammin'

Poster : "One good thing about music, whe...Image by ROOTS UP via Flickr

Bob Marley lives. Who can help moving to his most famous tune? It is the best way to get a start to any day.

Some people would say he is too mellow but not me. "Mellow" is the magic word to get through a full day. Hyper means mistakes and missteps. Ever try to find your keys when you are rushed? Yeah...you know what I mean.

Rushed work doesn't mean great work. So here's a tip: Fill your day with LESS. If you were to keep track, I bet you can't accomplish more than Six Things in a day, anyway. So why not start there? Do Six Things really well so you can be jammin' instead of screamin.'

I have a worksheet for you that I will send you if you will let me know how it goes after you used it for a week. I bet you be smilin.'

No comments: