Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hurry! You have got to say something.

Research on Iran. by Negar Mottahedeh Social M...Image via Wikipedia

My goal, dear reader, is to achieve pristine and interesting - not redundant - content for you each day on various social media sites and in my newsletters. It appears, however, that may not always be possible because it takes a lot of time to develop an important topic and important is pretty subjective, right? Which is why I can't and don't always do it. I just like talking about stuff.

So, if my musings are not your style, feel free to break up with me. I don't want to rush into a relationship anyway, and I really don't want to break up with my social media.

Ouch. See? I just read that and it sounds kind of obnoxious, doesn't it? My point exactly. Talk is cheap but writing is costly. Be careful what you say and for goodness sakes, please, don't hurry! n

No comments: