Wednesday, February 6, 2008

super tuesday

I think every week should have a Super Tuesday.

A Marvelous Monday would be great, too.

How about a Wonderful Wednesday? Terrific Thursday? Fabulous Friday?

I like this idea - a lot.

I vote to make every day a great day.

When I lived in New York - a very, very long time ago - I went to the post office one day. I had an easy request. I asked to buy a stamp. And then I said,"Thank you."

The postal clerk asked quickly, "Wheah yew frum?" (This is my shameless attempt at writing as a New Yorker talks.)

I replied that I lived around the corner.

"Nah, yew dawnt live here. Yew'r too nice..." he said.

I think I brightened his day. I know he brightened mine. A compliment is a sure way to make someone feel better, even if it's obscure. A compliment can make a day super, marvelous, wonderful, terrific and fabulous.

Have I told you how smart you are? There you go. Have a great day!

No comments: